New to the letting market, 1 Moatlands, Ratoath, Co Meath, is a spacious, well maintained two bedroom, ground floor apartment located in a small gated development in the heart of Ratoath Village.
Accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, open plan kitchen, living and dining area, sunny patio area, two double bedrooms, main family bathroom & hotpress. Every amenity is on your doorstep, including a range of retail units, restaurants, ladies hairdressers and fashion boutiques. Additional leisure, retail and educational facilities are all within walking distance. The M3/M50 is a short drive away with easy access to Dublin City Centre.
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Linda Strong REA Grimes on 01 835 0392 or email email@example.com.
We want to make the process of renting a home as stress free for you. Should you decide to lease a property through us we will require the following details:
* PHOTO ID A copy of passport, driver's license or student ID is required to confirm identity.
* SECURITY DEPOSIT A Security Deposit is required equivalent to 1 Months Rent. This deposit is held by the landlord until the lease expires and is returned by the landlord if all terms are adhered to, subject to lease.
* BANK DETAILS To enable payment of the rent, tenants must have a current bank account. Rent is paid directly by standing order each month.
* ONE MONTHS RENT IN ADVANCE
Rent is paid monthly in advance by standing order. Upon signing of lease, the first month's rent is paid.
* PPS NUMBER
To facilitate the completion of the Private Tenancies Board documentation, a PPS number is required.
* REFERENCES - 3 references must be provided.
* Employers Reference and also most recent pay slip is requested
* Previous Landlord
* Bank Reference