|Dublin 10 Median Rent|
|A55 Cedarbrook Way, Cherry Orchard, Dublin 10, Cherry Orchard|
|Rent €1,200 in Dec 2017|
|Apartment: 1 1 |
|Map | Street view | Nearby|
Beautiful fully refurbished, large own entrance one bedroom apartment situated in the Cedarbrook Development with own garden.
This hugely popular development is located within walking distance of Parkwest Business Park and the new Parkwest train service, bringing you directly into Heuston Station within minutes.
The new Commuter Train operates all weekdays, mornings and evenings. It takes 20 minutes to arrive to Connolly station in town and only 7 minutes to Heuston Station. All Stops: Park West/Cherry Orchard - Drumcondra - Connolly - Tara - Pearse Station.
Dublin Bus operates a public transport system to the centre of Dublin directly outside of the development.
There is a crche close by and the Giraffe childcare is about 5 min walk. There is a school in the area, a medical centre, a pharmacy, SPAR, restaurant and a GYM with a nice big and clean swimming pool.
Also lovely canal walks.
Accommodation includes - Own door entrance with hallway, a living room with an open kitchen, large enclosed garden, 1 bedroom and a bathroom.
There is a designated parking spot and Management Company services to Common Areas.
- Just fully refurbished
- Own door entrance
- Brand new modern furnishings and finishes
- Enclosed large garden
- Designated parking spot directly at door
- Property managed grounds with bins included in rent
- Bus: Dublin Bus: Directly outside the development into city centre - No 79a, No 79 is about 5 min walk from the apartment
- Train: Parkwest Train Station: 2 minutes walk
- Cycle: Canal Cycle track directly into the city centre
- Car: 5 minutes to the M50 and Newlands Cross
- Park West Shuttle Bus - operates week hours