|County Dublin Median Rent|
|AFarmleigh Close, Stillorgan|
|Rent €3,000 in Jul 2016|
|Agent: Eoin O'Neill Property Advisers|
|Map | Street view | Nearby|
This is the first time letting of this beautifully presented fully furnished 4 bedroom family home superbly located in this premier neighbourhood with every amenity nearby. The house is the height of comfort with top quality furnirure and very tasteful decor throughout with many modern refinements. The property is conveniently situated just off the Stillorgan Dual Carriageway close to St John of God Hospital. There is a great selection of local schools including Colaiste Eoin, Oatlands College, Blackrock College, St Andrews College and Mount Anville School to name but a few. Transport links nearby include the QBC (Quality Bus Corridor), Aircoach, DART, LUAS, and easy access to the M50 . There is excellent shopping in Stillorgan Shopping Centre, Blackrock and at Dunnnes Stores Cornelscourt. The business district of Sandyford Industrial Estate where many top firms are located is within 2 kilomstres from the house. The property is approximately 6 kilometres from the city centre.
• Entrance Hall with porcelain tiled floor and access to storage. Guest WC with WHB.
• Living room with feature fireplace..
• Elegant Dining room.
• TV Room / Study
• Kitchen/Breakfastroom fully equipped with hi spec electrics and mod cons.
• (1) Double Bedroom (master) with fitted wardrobes with shower room ensuite.
• (2) Double Bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
• (3) Double Bedroom with fitted wardrobe.
• (4) Double Bedroom withfitted wardrobe.
• Family Bathroom with WHB, WC and bath with overhead shower.
• Access to floored attaic.
• Front garden with space for 2 cars,
• Sunny rear garden with lawn, patio and garden shed / utility.
• Gas Fired central Heating
• Alarm system installed
• Double glazed windows